Job Role: UK Specification Sales
Start: Feb 2019
Lucent are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated sales representative to join our specification sales team, developing relationships and sales through lighting specifiers within London and surrounding counties.
The successful candidate will be expected to work closely with Lighting Consultants, Architects and Interior designers to help grow the Lucent brand and become the first choice for their lighting needs.
Knowledge of architectural / commercial lighting products would be advantageous. You must already sell to and be comfortable dealing via Specification. i.e Architects, Designers, Consultants, Contractors and End Users.
To assist you in the process, you will enjoy the full support of a highly qualified team including internal sales, technical design and on-site support.
- Present, promote and sell Lucent products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Build solid relationships with new and existing clients.
- Continued support to your key accounts.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Show good technical and product knowledge.
- Continually grow and develop your technical and product knowledge.
- Achieve agreed sales & profit targets.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments to follow projects from specification through to completion.
- Participate in networking opportunities, including international trade shows if requested.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Understanding of the architectural and commercial lighting sector.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Managing client relations.
- Interpersonal and communication.
- Managing a number of tasks concurrently.
- Customer focused.
- Presentation skills.
- Driving license.
- Good time management.
- Computer literate and technically competent.
- Positive attitude
All applicants must send their CV’s with a covering letter to email@example.com